Hike up to Cowles Peak – the tallest point in Mission Trails Regional Park.
Come Explore Annie’s Slot Canyon and the Solana Beach Beer Scene!
Join the Hike For Beer team on a slot canyon adventure! We’ll all meet at the Solana Beach Transit Center and take the Hike For Beer van over to the trailhead. We’ll wind our way through the lagoon and secret slot canyon for a mellow morning jaunt. Afterwards we’ll drive over to a nearby local brewery for a pint of beer and snacks to celebrate a great morning of exploring!
This Adventure Includes
- Pickup in Solana Beach
- Transportation to trailhead
- Transportation to a local craft brewery
- A pint of beer and snacks at the brewery
- Transportation back to the station
What to Bring
- At least 2 liters of water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Comfortable sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
- Dress in layers
- Camera or smartphone
- Photo ID (valid driver’s license or passport)