Come join us for a rock scramble to Lawson Peak!
Hit the Mission Trails with Us!
Come enjoy our Mission Trails Adventure! We’ll hike our way up to the tallest point in Mission Trails Regional Park – Cowles Peak. Afterwards, we’ll head over to a nearby local craft brewery for snacks and a pint of beer to celebrate. This adventure is for those who are in great physical condition and can comfortably handle an elevation gain of about 1300 feet.
This Adventure Includes:
- Pick-up in Mission Valley
- Transportation to Mission Trails Regional Park
- Guided challenging 3-mile round-trip hike up to Cowles Peak, the tallest point in the park
- Transportation to a local craft brewery
- A pint of beer and snacks
- Transportation back to Mission Valley
What to Bring
- At least 2 liters of water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Comfortable, sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
- Dress in layers
- Camera or smartphone
- Photo ID (valid driver’s license or passport)