Come join us for a rock scramble to Lawson Peak!
Beat the summer heat with us!
Get your workout AND morning beverages in before the clock strikes 9! We’ll guide you through a moderate 3-mile round trip hike through Mission Trails Regional Park (one of the biggest city parks in the country) as we chase the sunrise. Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a beer (or beer-mosa) and breakfast goodies before heading back to Adventure 16 retailer. This adventure is for those who are in good physical condition and can comfortably handle an elevation gain of about 800 feet.
This Adventure Includes:
- Pick-up in Mission Valley
- Transportation to Mission Trails Regional Park
- Guided challenging 3-mile round-trip hike
- A pint of beer and snacks
- Transportation back to Mission Valley
What to Bring
- At least 2 liters of water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Comfortable, sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
- Dress in layers
- Camera or smartphone
- Photo ID (valid driver’s license or passport)