Hike for Cider!
Join the Hike For Beer team and Bivouac Ciderworks for a morning of hiking and cider! We’ll meet at the Mesa Road trailhead in Mission Trails Regional Park for a Moderate/Challenging hike with sweeping views of San Diego and beyond. Afterwards we’ll meet in North Park to visit Bivouac Ciderworks where you’ll receive a complementary pint of cider!
This Adventure Includes:
- Guided 5-mile moderate hike through Mission Trails Regional Park to the county’s tallest peak
- A pint of cider at Bivouac
What to Bring:
- At least 2 liters of water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Comfortable sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
- Dress in layers
- Camera or smartphone
- Photo ID (valid driver’s license or passport)