Hike up to Cowles Peak – the tallest point in Mission Trails Regional Park.
Hike For Beer in Solana Beach!
Join the Hike For Beer team and the Women’s Craft Beer Collective on a slot canyon adventure! We’ll all meet at the Annie’s Canyon trailhead and wind our way through the lagoon and secret slot canyon for a mellow morning jaunt. Afterwards we’ll all meet over at Culture Brewing for a pint of beer to celebrate a great morning of exploring!
**Hike For Beer members: don’t forget to enter your membership code for 20% off.**
This Adventure Includes:
- Guided hike through the San Elijo Lagoon and Slot Canyon
- A pint of beer at the brewery (additional pints available at a discounted price)
- WCBC tank top
What to Bring
- At least 2 liters of water
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Comfortable, sturdy sneakers or hiking boots
- Dress in layers
- Camera or smartphone